Downloading & Sharing
All about downloading & sharing how to's and tips on FrostWire for Desktop.
- How big can my shared file be on FrostWire?
- How to change my download settings?
- Sometimes when I download a file and it says "(Handpicked)". What is this?
- Can I preview files before I download them?
- How can I download an entire album at once?
- How can I download few selected files from torrent package?
- I already have a .torrent file. How to download it's data?
- Where are my files being saved to?
- Where are my files stored before they have completed the download process?
- How to make files download faster
- Why do some things take so long to download?
- Why do my pending downloads have the "Queued" status?
- Can I pause and resume the download of a file?
- How can I limit upload & download speeds to a certain bandwidth limit?
- What happens to my active downloads if I exit FrostWire?
- Does FrostWire preserve the state of downloads in the case of a system crash?
- Where do I configure my seeding settings?
- Is it possible to download a virus with FrostWire?