Playlists are collections of audio files. You can organize your music creating playlists. On FrostWire for Android is very easy. Here you will learn how.
Create a new playlist
1. Open FrostWire (Basic or Plus) on your Android device
2. Go to My Music -> Playlist
3. Click on "New empty playlist".
4. Select a name for the playlist
Add music to a new or to an existing playlist
- Open FrostWire (Basic or Plus) on your Android device
- Go to My Music
- Select an audio file for two seconds and click on "Add to playlist".
- You have multiple options: Add to favorites, to a new playlist or to a playlist already created. Click on the option that you prefer.
- And you are done!
- You can see all your playlist on My Music -> Playlists