You may have uninstalled FrostWire, or a spyware removal program may have miscategorized FrostWire as spyware and removed it (such as AOL's anti-spyware software), yet the shortcut still appears on your Windows desktop or taskbar. Please update to the latest version by downloading the installer.If FrostWire is still installed on your Windows system yet you still cannot launch it, Java may be corrupted. To correct the problem, uninstall the Java Runtime Environment from Add/Remove Programs (go to: Start > Control Panel) and then redownload and install it [here].
Articles in this section
- How to tell my antivirus to allow FrostWire?
- I can't download anything with FrostWire 6. How can I fix it?
- How to solve recent FrostWire Freeze/Render issues/crashes on Windows 10 (FrostWire 6.3.5, 6.3.6, August 2016)
- Download error 'Try again, not enough peers'
- FrostWire only downloads few files at a time, remaining go to paused or cued
- How to fix 'Frostwire was unable to load' error in Windows?
- Why .torrents files don't download when using VPN service TunnelBear to connect to the internet?
- How to open FrostWire in a safe mode?
- FrostWire crashes at random when left unattended
- How to completely quit FrostWire?