There may have been an error in the transmission of the installer causing it to become corrupt while it was being downloaded. Delete the installer that you have already downloaded and clear your browser's cache, then try downloading it again. Also make sure that you are not using any download managers or download accelerators as they have been known to produce these errors.
Articles in this section
- How to tell my antivirus to allow FrostWire?
- I can't download anything with FrostWire 6. How can I fix it?
- How to solve recent FrostWire Freeze/Render issues/crashes on Windows 10 (FrostWire 6.3.5, 6.3.6, August 2016)
- Download error 'Try again, not enough peers'
- FrostWire only downloads few files at a time, remaining go to paused or cued
- How to fix 'Frostwire was unable to load' error in Windows?
- Why .torrents files don't download when using VPN service TunnelBear to connect to the internet?
- How to open FrostWire in a safe mode?
- FrostWire crashes at random when left unattended
- How to completely quit FrostWire?