If for any reason you decide to cancel your subscription for FrostWire free of ads Google Store offers these options:
1) Make sure you are properly logged with the Google Play account you used to purchase the plan, If yes go to your Play Store > Account > Subscriptions and depending on the plan you bought If is an 'Automatic Renewal' you should be able to see your subscription there and cancel it within the first 24 hours after purchase.
2) For 'One time purchase' plans If you don't see the plan under your Google Account Settings request a refund on the Google Play website If it’s less than 48 hours since you bought the plan:
- Open a web browser (like Chrome or Safari) on your computer, tablet, or phone.
Copy https://play.google.com/store/account and paste it into the address bar of the web browser. Make sure this is in a web browser and not the Google Play Store app. You can't request a refund in the Google Play Store app.
- Scroll down to "Order History" and find the order you want to return. To the right of the order, select More More Menu:
- Select Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation, complete the form, and say that you would like a refund. You will see a message saying "thank you for sharing your concerns." Later you will receive an email about your refund:
If you don't want to cancel your plan but you are experiencing issues and getting ads randomly while using the app please check this article and follow the steps that will help you to solve the problem:
Thanks for supporting FrostWire!