If you paid for any of the 'ad-free' plans offered on FrostWire for Android and you still see ads - follow these steps:
1. Make sure you are properly logged in with your Google Play account you used to purchase the plan.
2. If you purchased an 'Automatic Renewal' plan go to Google Play Store > Account > Subscriptions and you should be able to see your subscription there.
If you got a 'One-time' monthly purchase check under Play Store > Account > Order History and make sure the Plan period hasn't expired yet.
3. Re-start your device and check the Google Play account again. Open FrostWire from there so you can make sure the app recognizes your account.
4. If you are running FrostWire Basic with your free-ads plan then install the Plus version for FREE.
You can get FrostWire Plus outside of the Play Store at http://www.frostwire.com/android. Installed FrostWire Plus will still recognize your free-ads plan as well.
The bonus comes in the form of additional search results; here you will get results from cloud sources such as YouTube and SoundCloud not only Torrents. This article will tell you how to get the app outside the Play Store:
How to download and install FrostWire Plus from outside of Google Play
FrostWire Basic vs. FrostWire Plus - what is the difference?
If the problem persists after following these steps please send us an email to email@example.com indicating:
- Order number (is a code with 3 letters and about 17 digits)
- Zip code
- FrostWire version
So we can check what could be wrong.
If by any reason you would like to cancel your plan you can always end/cancel your subscriptions via Google Play within the first 24 to 48 hours after purchase. This article will tell you how:
Thanks for supporting FrostWire!