If you paid for any of the 'ad-free' plans offered on FrostWire for Android and you still see ads - follow these steps:
1. Make sure you are properly logged in with your Google Play account you used to purchase the plan.
2. If you purchased an 'Automatic Renewal' plan go to Google Play Store > Account > Subscriptions and you should be able to see your subscription there.
If you got a 'One-time' monthly purchase check under Play Store > Account > Order History and make sure the Plan period hasn't expired yet.
3. Re-start your device and check the Google Play account again. Open FrostWire from there so you can make sure the app recognizes your account.
If the problem persists after following these steps please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- Order number (is a code with 3 letters and about 17 digits. You can find it @ https://payments.google.com)
- Zip code
- FrostWire version + build number (from About section of FrostWire)
With that information, we can then check what could be wrong.
If you are running FrostWire Basic with your ad-free plan and everything is working fine, we recommend you install the FrostWire Plus version - it is FREE!
FrostWire Plus is just like FrostWire Basic, but it has additional download sources - like YouTube and SoundCloud - that Google rules prevent us from having in the FrostWire version on Google Play.
You can get FrostWire Plus directly from the official project's website at http://www.frostwire.com/android.
Once installed, FrostWire Plus will recognize the ad-free plan you've purchased, just as FrostWire Basic would and you will be able to enjoy your ad-free experience in a better FrostWire version :)
If by any reason you would like to cancel your plan you can always end/cancel your subscriptions via Google Play within the first 24 to 48 hours after purchase. This article will tell you how:
Thanks for supporting FrostWire!