You can easily create a new playlists in two ways:
In the mid-left section of your LibraryTab, click on 'New Playlist'. An empty playlist will be added.
You can then add desired tracks to your playlist by either:
- Dragging and dropping the file to your new playlist
- Right-clicking on the file [or many files] and selecting 'Add to Playlist' and then selecting the desired playlist
- In the Library Tab, click on Audio in the upper left section
- Select all the files you would like to add to your playlist
- Right click on the selection
- Choose 'Add to Playlist' and then 'Create New Playlist'
- Type the desired name for your new playlist and click 'OK'
Your playlist will appear in the mid-left section of your Library window